Friends of Art
The Department of Art is heading into a new and exciting future, and we want you to be a part of it by becoming a Friend of Art!
Your support will sustain our mission of providing quality education for our undergraduate and graduate students, expand outreach to our local community, and add to the number of projects and opportunities that make our department one of the premier programs in the nation.
As a Friend of Art, your contribution will support one or more of the following:
- Visiting Artists and Scholars Program, in which distinguished artists, scholars, curators, critics, and gallerists are invited to give public lectures and conduct studio visits with students;
- Student exhibitions held throughout the year, including the MFA Thesis exhibitions and the Undergraduate Honors Exhibitions;
- Summer outreach program to public school students;
- Graduate Student Fellowships;
- Undergraduate Student Scholarships;
- Maintenance of studios and labs; and
- Any other use to address short- and long-term goals and needs.
To become a Friend of Art, you may either:
- make a secure, online charitable gift to Art, or
- send a check payable to "The UCI Foundation," indicate "Art Department" on the memo field, and send to:
Claire Trevor School of the Arts
University of California, Irvine
4000 Mesa Road
Irvine, CA 92697-2775
If you are interested in learning more about how you can help our efforts to create a lasting impact in Art, please contact Sarah Strozza at email@example.com or (949) 824-0629.